Thursday, January 24, 2008

Played Lately: World of Warcraft

  • I haven't had much cause to post about World of Warcraft lately. That is because my gaming has settled into a little groove that, though comfortable, is pretty slow in producing the quick progression I've been used to.

  • My guild, C H A O T I C (I swear it's spelled like that), essentially has the first half of Karazhan on farm status. We can run from Attumen to Curator now in relative comfort. From there it's a trash fest to the Chess event and more free epics. Last night we one shotted each boss, only wiping on a bad trash pull in the Grand Ballroom.

  • The hard part is everything after Curator. Although we've downed the Shade of Aran (and I have the Mantle of the Mind Flayer to prove it), each fight has been a skin-of-the-teeth affair. Netherspite has proven unkillable by us as we haven't learned the fight. One random attempt on Nightbane ended in a quick, flaming disaster. And we haven't even tried Illhoof or the Prince.

  • Other than that, I've been contenting myself with daily quests and leveling my alts. Other games are starting to look good too. I reinstalled Diablo II once again (never did play the expansion act), but I'm not ready to give up on WoW yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment