Friday, February 12, 2010

Random Shots: Delay Of Game

  • This post is the electronic equivalent of tossing your football out of bounds. I'm stalling for time while I work on my Mass Effect 2 post. That's a big game to get my head around. And as that famed philosopher Winnie the Pooh once said, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me."

  • The best blog war ever has broken out between Bio Break and West Karana. I'm firmly in Team Tipa, mostly because I don't want to be crushed under her heel after she demolishes Syp and his minions.

  • I've been playing League of Legends just about every night. That game has enough depth and balance to keep me satisfied with a single match. Unless I don't win in which case I have to play again and so I don't go out on a loss.

  • It's nice to have TV shows to watch again. I don't watch a lot, but there are still a few shows I won't wait for a DVD release. Not that I'm going to share any names since none of these are high-brow shows. Go watch The Wire if you're looking for a recommendation.

  • And finally, with the best news I've had all day, The Idle Thumbs Podcast has relaunched with a new episode one. It's great to have Chris and Jake back, and Steve does a great job filling in for the missing Nick. I forgot how much I missed their banter. If you deleted your podcast feed, it's time to sign up again. Yay!


© 2010 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.

1 comment: