- As we saw with the prior milestone, it took nine months to add another one hundred posts to the blog. I suspect that this is the new pace of the blog. And I don't think that's going to change any time soon, as the responsibilities of fatherhood will not be passing any time soon.
- My top five posts for this period are a mix of old and new. Fifth place is perennial favorite By Request: Champions Online Q&A for no good reason that I can think off. I guess that there are so few Champions bloggers out there that they have to keep coming here for info. Sad, really. Also an oldie, but the by far the biggest draw is Top Five: EVE Online Stories. Everything something big happens in the game, I get a bunch of new hits. So in a completely mercenary fashion, I wrote Top Five: More EVE Online Stories in March. It obviously worked since it's on the list.
- Other new posts in the top five include Random Shots: Are Pandas The Apples Or Oranges In This Metaphor?, which got the Tobold bump and completely threw off my page view graph, and Random Shots: Agreement By Degrees. Funny enough, I took it out of the list, but nestled between the posts were a bunch of links to a side page of mine, WoW Expansion Zone Planning List. It's an old hoax that I wanted to save, but people keep finding their way here. It was linked from the EU French language forum a while back after Mists of Panderia was announced. I hope that they could read my warning about the list property.
- I would have sworn that there were no big games over the last several months, but I see in my old posts that four games have dominated my time: Dark Souls, Saints Row the Third, Mass Effect 3, and Project Copernicus. No, I haven't been playing that last one, but the crash of 38 Studios grabbed my attention for some reason.
- Thanks to the Newbie Blogger Inititive, there has been a fair amount more traffic. So thank you to every one of my readers and commentors, both new and old. You all make it much harder for me to slack off around here.
© 2012 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.