- I played for all of a half hour last night, so I'm making this a Random Shots instead of a Played Lately post. But it's still going to be all about Guild Wars 2. Things aren't that different around here.
- When I woke up yesterday, I saw that Rowan wants to quit blogging. He shouldn't, and most likely won't, but I can't blame him for feeling that way. There is nothing like a new MMO to bring out the worst in the blogging community. It's Haters versus Fanboys in the streets since GW2 came out. If you haven't already, though most of you have looking at the comments, go show the guy some love.
- I was in game long enough to make my way to Claypool. Once there, I engaged in a shield training exercise to complete the town's heart. And I did a little more cooking. I'm thinking of buying one of every common ingredient just to have more discovery options. That's going to get expensive, though. I can't say I wasn't warned.
- Tobold makes a great point about the technical problems with the game. They seem to only be affecting people who actually like to play with other people. Solo players like myself have been largely unaffected. I feel kind of guilty about that. My antisocial tendencies are being rewarded. Knowing ANet, it won't last forever.
- I just changed my password to a crazy long phrase. Something I can remember, but at least it is unique and should give the dictionary hackers fits. Be safe out there.
© 2012 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.