Wednesday, October 3, 2012

News Filter: Project: Gorgon Launches Kickstarter

  • I just found out from Zubon of Kill Ten Rats that the Project: Gorgon Kickstarter is live. This is important and I'll tell you why:

  • Eric Heimberg and Sandra Powers are trying to do something different with this MMO. They are not just building an MMO, they want to build a community. Their passion is running MMOs, as they did with Asheron's Call 2 and other games. But first, they need an MMO to run, so they are building as interesting a game as they can muster.

  • This is a game that must happen and I want to see it done. Go read the Kickstarter page. And if you are intrigued by what you read, go read their blog, Elder Game. What I've been reading for the last several months sounds amazing.

  • Now to figure out just how much I can afford to kick in.

© 2012 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Don't think man. Just pledge a buck. With Kickstarter, a single dollar from a thousands of people adds up, and everyone can pitch in at least a dollar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for $25. I'm amazed that the target is only 55K, I hope they make it.

    ReplyDelete