- In case you're concerned, that title is not meant for you, gentle reader. Instead, the interrogative is directed at myself, though I suspect you already know the answer.
- I've spent a lot of time playing World of Warcraft. A lot. A follow up post will expand upon that.
- Did a little reading. Since Greg Rucka is one of my favorite authors, I thought I should actually read one of his books. This time it was Finder, the second of his Atticus Kodiak series. Very good, almost as brutal as the first. I'm currently working on Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb, on the recommendation of a WoW guildie. So far it's a paint-by-the-numbers fantasy novel, just a fantastically executed one. It's really hard to do anything original in genre fiction, but Hobb makes you forget that you've read this all before.
- My lovely wife and I watched the first season of The Wire. Thank goodness for DVDs or I'd never have seen this amazing show. Also picked up season three of Deadwood for good measure, but haven't gotten to it yet.
- Also saw a couple movies: Knocked Up (which was better than I expected) and Ocean's Thirteen (which I still enjoyed even though it fell out of focus twice and off frame once).
- So what have you been up to?
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Random Shots: Where The Hell Have You Been?
Posted by Marty Runyon at 6/28/2007 11:30:00 AM 1 comment:
Labels: random shots
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)