- I know these videos are linked from the Project: Gorgon Kickstarter page, but I can't help but share them here. Take a look at what they are offering.
- This first video shows off how he is building his shared dungeons and demonstrates the first quest inside.
- The second video shows where he finally got visible equipment into the game as well as showing off various systems that he's talked about on his blog.
- Of course all of this is in a pre-alpha state. The Kickstarter is intended to pay for the art and animation necessary to make it look like a modern game. So if you are at all curious, take a look at the blog, and think about kicking in.
- Also: Eric posted a link to Kick Assist today. It's a site that will pledge $500 toward the project that gets the most votes. Since a vote doesn't cost you anything (outside of time staring at a Captcha), it's easy to help out!
- EDIT: And wouldn't you know it. As soon as I get this post up, Eric posts a third video. Here you go.
© 2012 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.