Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Played Lately: Recettear

  • After reading Tipa's write up about Recettear, I knew I would have to play this game. As soon as it became available, I ran over to Steam and immediately preordered it. Sounded way to awesome not to support. I've only played through the first day of the game (League of Legends monopolized my weekend), so I haven't seen to much of the game.

  • But if I had any doubts about the game, this image wiped them all out:


  • It was a good thing I wasn't drinking anything or I would have spit it all over my monitor. Any game that is cheeky enough to reference the intro to Dragon Quest III is a winner in my book.

  • That's all I have to same about the game for now. I'm looking forward to playing more. For more info from people you have played the game for more than a few minutes, head over to West Karana and MMOQuests.



© 2010 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds fantastic, thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Yeebo - Anytime. I just hope that I have time to play it more! :)

    ReplyDelete