Wednesday, November 2, 2011

News Filter: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer

  • It has been three years since Rockstar Games released GTA IV. So when they announced Grand Theft Auto V a couple of days ago, I was curious where they would take the new game.
  • I actually got chills watching that trailer.

  • My history with Rockstar games is not the best. I tried out all of the GTA III games, as well as GTA IV. I got the farthest in GTA IV, but never was able to get to the end. It was their other games, Bully and Red Dead Redemption, that I thought were their best. And I was able to complete each of them. I can only hope that they learn something from those games and apply those lessons to GTA V

  • After the drought that this year has been, I'm glad to have something to look forward to in 2012.

2 comments:

  1. It looks good, but with the exception of Red Dead Redemption, I've never made it past the four hour mark with a Rockstar game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem as Blue Kae (though I tend to make it more like ten hours). I have all of the PS2 GTAs, and they are a lot of fun at first. However, I tend to get stuck on the storylines. Inevitably I'll get sent on a random story mission that exhausts my patience, and then lose interest in the game.

    ReplyDelete