- The big news of the day is that Turbine his finally caught up with the pack and will be selling levels in Lord of the Rings Online.
- Remember when we were all up in arms about horse armor? That only made tenth place in this list of the most egregious microtransaction items. And that was two years ago. It probably wouldn't make the top ten today.
- The time has long passed when we should be surprised or shocked when a game company decides to pad its bottom line by flipping a few bits in a database. MMOs are broken and I don't blame developers for trying to fix them, even if they are charging for it.
- If you are really curious, go read Syp's, Syncaine's, and TAGN's thoughts on the news. They are at least more interested in the topic.
- /yawn Oh, sorry. I should really take a nap.
© 2013 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.