Friday, June 26, 2009

Random Shots: The Down Cycle

  • Do you ever have one of those days where you stare at your monitor, look over all the pretty little icons, but do not feel the urge to double-click any of them? That's me at the moment.

  • The Sims 3 - I did buy and install the game and played it a few hours. Alice and Kev has made me interested in the game again, but I haven't taken the plunge back in yet.

  • Unnamed MMO Beta - I've actually started this beta up from time to time, but the constant crashes have been putting me off. I'm pretty sure it's my computer's fault and not the game, but it's enough to dissuade me from logging in.

  • World of Warcraft - I've been playing this game as well, but solely out of happen. I jump into the game, try a few quests, then log out again unfulfilled.

  • Sacred 2 - I really enjoyed this game the few days I played. There is something to be said for running around as a space hooker (seraphim) that can summon a gigantic laser cannon. However the massive world and deluge of quests is daunting to return to. It will happen some day, though, if only to see what other crazy things the game throws at me.

  • Plants Vs. Zombies - For a casual game, PvZ sure asks a lot of you. When I do start it up, I don't get much farther than watering my Zen Garden before turning it off again.

  • Free Realms - Even with all the blogging I did about Free Realms, I haven't logged in for days. I'm not really sure why. There are things I haven't seen yet, like most of Briarwood and a lot of quests in Seaside. So it's not FR's fault I haven't wanted to log in.

  • Anything on the Xbox 360 - I have plenty of discs waiting for me and a big ol' TV, but I don't even want to pick up a controller. Again, no clue why.

  • So that's where I'm at now. Thinking about resubbing to a different MMO for a month. Maybe Age of Conan or Lord of the Rings Online. They both have new exciting patches to entice me. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Hey
    Make sure to keep us informed on how the AoC trial is going.
    Hope you enjoy!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Openedge1 - So far, so good. I'm writing up my initial thoughts now.

    ReplyDelete