- Earlier, Rob Zacny tweeted this Wired article by Jason Schreier. In it, Bioware heads Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk discuss how multiplayer be playing a greater role in their future singleplayer RPGs.
- This is incredibly juvenile, but I'm going to do it anyway: LOL WUT?
- When asked whether Bioware was moving away from singleplayer games, Muzyka responded that it depends on your definition of singleplayer.
- Once again: WTF?
- My definition of single-player gaming involves me not playing with any other people. At all. And that's pretty much it. If I have to deal with other people, that's not what I want from a single player game.
- Zeschuk is quoted as saying that multiplayer in Mass Effect 3 makes the whole experience better.
- One final time: -_-
- No, no, no, no, no. Do not bolt your multiplayer mode onto my singleplayer game. And absolutely do not lock my singleplayer content behind your multiplayer idiocy. Sure, release your online shooter all you want. Trying to convince me that I'm the one who is wrong because I'm not eager for this new experience is downright offensive to me.
© 2012 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.