- I originally wrote this as a comment on Righteous Orbs, a blog I only discovered today. Good stuff if you like WoW-centric blogs. Anyway, I thought this was too good not to share with the three of you who read my blog. Enjoy.
- Funny story (I hope). On a recent trip to Shadowfang Keep with my new priest alt, the PUG was running with a very new Hunter. He told us this was his first time in SFK. We all reassured him that everything would be okay. That was not correct. Just past the locked door leading to the courtyard, he and his pet started chain pulling mobs. It was not pretty. We ran back, told the hunter to take it slower, and tried again. Amazingly, we got through without incident. Right up until he pulled Arugal from across the room.
- The paladin tank ran in and the other DPSers tried to do their best against the Sons down below, but I didn't have enough mana to keep everyone alive. And during the whole short fight, the hunter is asking for a rez. After the inevitable wipe, everyone started to run back accept the hunter.
- I asked him, "You wiped our group and you want a rez?"
- He called me a jerk and quit. The rest of us four-personned Arugal. I don't think I was wrong.
© 2010 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.