Thursday, March 31, 2011

News Filter: I Hear You Wanted A Demo For Rift

  • When I wrote my Played Lately post about Rift last week, there were a few comments from potential players waiting for a demo. A perfectly reasonable response, I believe. You don't want to invest the time and money in a game that you may not enjoy.

  • It seems like someone at Trion has been listening. This morning I received and email with the following message:
    RIFT is holding a special Allies of the Ascended event. As my chosen ally, you can use this code to join me during the dates below, free of charge! Heed my call, and together we shall battle the Blood Storm!

    Event Dates
    10am PDT April 1, 2011 through 10am PDT April 4, 2011

    Ally Code
    T67D-GHQN-7LTP-P3NY-DRYF

    Visit www.RIFTgame.com/en/ally for instructions on how to apply your Ally Code.

  • If you're curious about Rift but don't want to gamble on the box, now is the time. And with their first World Event going on, this is a great time to try it out.

  • If anyone also received a code that they want to share (each code is good for five people), go ahead and list it in the comments so that we can get them out into the world. And if you try a code and it goes dead, let me know so I can cross it out.

  • See you in Telara.


© 2011 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Good news. I'll try that when I get home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man this is soooooo tempting. I have a feeling if I play Rift, I will end up liking the game and buying it.

    ReplyDelete