Thursday, April 8, 2010

News Filter: Champions Online Adventure Pack Poll

  • Are you at all still interested in Champions Online? If so, Cryptic has a new poll up that you might want to participate in. (Okay, those two sentences were awful, but work with me here.)

  • The new poll gives six options for future adventure packs. They already have one adventure pack ready to launch: The Serpent Lantern. So they are looking to the community to determine which one they do next. For those of you wondering, the six options are:

    • Superteam Showdown - Face a team of supervillains led by the powerful Firewing!

    • Shadow of the Destroyer - Discover an alternate Earth where Shadow Destroyer rules!

    • Lemuria Attacks - Fight back against Stingray and her Lemurian allies as they attack the surface world!

    • Foxbat Unhinged - Experience the unbridled insanity of Foxbat!

    • Alien Infestation - Stop an alien parasite infecting a Qularr mothership!

    • Takofanes Rising - Face down Takofanes and his Turakian Deathlords in their deadly dimension!

  • All of those sound like something I'd like to see. But how can they expect people to vote for anything other than Foxbat. I know I had to.

  • Hopefully this poll has more influence than the last one about future expansion zone. Maybe they're waiting on an outer space zone until they can do it just right.


© 2010 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, Foxbat ftw. I hope it will let me vote even though I'm not subbed atm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foxbat is awesome, it would be great if that character was used more in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to be contrary and picked Superteam Showdown. Just liked the idea of a big superhero-villain showdown.

    Btw, you don't have to be logged in to vote, I'm pretty sure it just looks at your IP address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Yeebo - Like Blue Kae says, I think it's open for anyone. Foxbat needs more votes!

    @ Jayedub - Foxbat FTW! The game already has a good sense of humor. Even more is not a bad thing.

    @ Blue Kae - Traitor! You're not alone, though. I saw a lot of people on the forums talking about that option. Especially people with deeper ties to the PnP game. I guess their excited about more lore characters making their wait into CO. Can't say I blame them.

    ReplyDelete