Tuesday, October 5, 2010

News Filter: Champions Online Consumed In Demonflame

  • We all knew this was coming, but Cryptic have finally released their announcement page for Demonflame, the next adventure pack for Champions Online. This time we get to journey to the Qliphothic Realm to take on Luther Black and thwart his attempt at godhood.

  • As with the prior adventure pack, Cryptic is including new costume pieces, new perks, and new pets. Oh, and there's an entire adventure to play through as well.

  • Not much else to say. I can't wait for Arcfire to have a new challenge.


© 2010 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the new adventure pack, just the thing I need to renew my interest in the game and break free of my Minecraft obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a late night but the way I read it was "champions online goes down in flames"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really fun. Every time you and Blue Kae post about CO I wish I were playing it. Unfortunately, both times my current PC exploded were after brief CO bouts. I'm simply too superstitious to chance it for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Blue Kae - Ha ha! Might as well enjoy your obsession while you can. They never come along often enough.

    @ Hunter - Hmm. I think I can see that. :)

    @ Yeebo - Can't blame you. I'd be gun shy about my circuit-boarded baby too.

    ReplyDelete