- It's fifteen minutes to launch as I type these words. I took the day off work today because I wanted to be here for the event. With my lifetime subscription in hand (which I finally told my beautiful and understanding wife about), I am eagerly awaiting the start of Champions Online.
- This is one of the most magical times in an MMO. I'll be creating a character that I'll journey with for several months or years. I'll be making friends (and enemies) with players from around the world who have all come together for the same experience. I'll get to explore a world that hasn't been documented to death on a wiki or spoiler site. And I'll get to see the game at its start, then experience how it grows over time.
- I rarely make an event of a new game launch. Waiting in line for The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King stand out. And I was there for the first day of Warhammer Online. Well, two hits out of three isn't bad.
- I'll be talking a lot about the game, I suspect. Unless I hate it and I sell my account. Like I said earlier, there is too much good stuff to talk about to dwell on the bad. I'd rather be a positive blogger like Yeebo Fernbottom than some others I won't mention.
- Two minutes now. Can't wait to see you in game!
© 2009 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.
If you're reading this on a site other than Bullet Points, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.