- The internet is a funny, often unintentionally. The World Wide Web is great for making connections between people, but it's also great for the ways it draws various things and ideas together is strange and hilarious ways. For instance, take this random connection:
- Someone where I work recently passed me a link to a Nerve.com article, "20 Classic Douchebag Quotes."
- I thought it was pretty funny (and scary), so I clicked the Amazon.com link to the book from which the quotes are drawn.
- Scrolling down the page, I noticed this recommendation for a book that might go well with The Quotable Douchebag:
- Dan Brown might want to get on the phone with someone at Amazon. Or maybe a lawyer.
© 2009 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.
If you're reading this on a site other than Bullet Points, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.