- Dear Citizens Of Millennium City:
- I appreciate that you need help from time to time. Colorful gangs, paramilitary organizations, various aliens, and evil robots abound. I may be the only one around to stop whatever nefarious deed you have just witnessed. However I have a question for you.
- When you see a villainous organization smuggling explosives into a building somewhere and you decide you have to intervene, when you look around the city in search of a superhero, someone to disarm said explosives, why do you look at me and say "That's the woman for the job?"
- You know, the woman who is on fire.
- The woman that makes things blow up...
- ...with fire.
- I took care of your bomb problem. I wasn't going to let the Destroyer Bots blow up a museum. Especially a museum that is freakishly larger on the inside than on the outside.
- But next time, maybe you should talk to one of those mad scientist heroes. Those guys love that kind of thing. And they're a lot less likely to blow things up with their own bodies.
- Respectfully, Arcfire
© 2009 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.
If you're reading this on a site other than Bullet Points, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.