- As befits this Christmastime,
I feel the urge to write in rhyme.
So I'd best think of something fast,
Before this need has come and passed.
- To players wearing hats tinfoil
who's rantings cause my blood to boil,
I wish for you serenity
'Cause hemorrhages don't come free.
- For the bloggers who fight and fight
Sure their opinions must be right,
Humility would be what fits
Though arguing will grant more hits.
- For game designers old and new
I send to you a frosty brew.
After reading your message board,
I'd so get drunk out of my gourd.
- Game reviewers, oh so jaded,
who's love of games has abated,
I hope this seas'n returns the joy
Like when you were a girl-slash-boy.
- And finally to my readers few
Who came with hopes of blog posts new,
I take to heart your fervent plea
To ne'er again write poetry.